Superstition (Arr. by Mike Tomaro)
This purchase entitles you to the use of this product for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Learning the language of jazz is not easy and we know how difficult it can be to have effective rehearsals in the classroom and at home. Developing musicians need context, mentorship, and motivation to succeed.
A-ccompany gives you the context of an incredible band, allows you be mentored by some of the best jazz musicians alive and they're mentored using the songs that your playing in the classroom. Talk about a motivational experience that will supercharge your band!
All of the songs in our jazz library are performed by incredible jazz musicians like: Wayne Bergeron (Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band), Bob Sheppard (Chick Corea), John Beasley (Freddie Hubbard), Alan Kaplan (Buddy Rich), Sal Lozano (Michael Buble), Brian Scanlon (Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band), Jay Lawrence, Rob Schear (Paul Anka), Kris Johnson (Count Basie Orchestra), Ray Smith (Director of Jazz Studies at BYU), David Halliday, and many, many more!
The A-ccompany app comes loaded with many helpful features:
- You can isolate your part and be mentored by some of the best jazz musicians alive.
- Mute your mentor's track and enjoy performing in a world-class group.
- Rehearse your music at slower tempos and work your way up to full speed.... or even faster.
- Easily select the measures you want to rehearse and stay in time using the counter and metronome tools.
- Make a recording and enjoy listening to your progress.
Here's how it works:
- Purchase Music
- Download the A-ccompany App
- Practice and Perform like a Pro
A-ccompany uses the email address associated with your A-ccompany store account to verify purchases.