All Access Jazz (Classroom Pack)
The All Access Jazz Package includes:
- Download any 20 songs
- Distribute songs to as many as 30 individuals
- Access to our "Mentored by the Masters" series. Videos featuring hours of tips and techniques from Wayne Bergeron, Alan Kaplan, and Ray Smith
This purchase entitles you to the use of this product for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
Here's how it works:
- Purchase the "All Access Jazz" package
- Download the A-ccompany App
- Visit https://accompanyu.com, create a login and password (A-ccompany uses the same email address associated with your A-ccompany store account to verify purchases), and add and assign songs.
Practice Made Perfect!
Learning the language of jazz is not easy and we know how difficult it can be to have effective rehearsals in the classroom and at home. Developing musicians need context, mentorship, and motivation to succeed. The All Access Jazz package aims at doing just that!
The All Access Jazz package allows you to take advantage of the A-ccompany library by downloading any 20 songs and distributing them to as many as 30 users.
You can create groups and assign music to students via our Director Admin site: https://accompanyu.com
All of the songs in our jazz library are performed by incredible jazz musicians like: Wayne Bergeron (Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band), Bob Sheppard (Chick Corea), John Beasley (Freddie Hubbard), Alan Kaplan (Buddy Rich), Sal Lozano (Michael Buble), Brian Scanlon (Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band), Jay Lawrence, Rob Schear (Paul Anka), Kris Johnson (Count Basie Orchestra), Ray Smith (Director of Jazz Studies at BYU), David Halliday, and many, many more!
Your students can be mentored by some of the best jazz musicians alive and they're mentored using the songs that you're playing in the classroom.
The A-ccompany app comes loaded with many helpful features:
- You can isolate your part and be mentored by some of the best jazz musicians alive.
- Mute your mentor's track and enjoy performing in a world-class group.
- Rehearse your music at slower tempos and work your way up to full speed.... or even faster.
- Easily select the measures you want to rehearse and stay in time using the counter and metronome tools.
- Make a recording and enjoy listening to your progress.